"Tormek-Original" sharpening stone, grit 220, Ø 250 x 50 mm; leather honing wheel Ø 215 x 30 mm; universal support, finely adjustable (can be used horizontally or vertically). Powder coated steel plate housing. 220 V, 200 W, 90 RpM, 16.8 kg.
- Precision 90° jig (SE 76)
- Adjustable trueing tool (TT 50)
- Stone preparer (SP 650)
- Angle gauge (WM 200)
- Honing compound (PA 70)
- Handbook (HB 10)
- Instruction video, (DVD-1),
- Workshop "Sharpening on the Tormek"
Tormek® Sharpening System
Proven for many years and constantly perfected wet-working sharpening machines are the basis of the ingenious Tormek-sharpening system. A range of jigs, which can be mounted on the universal support, makes the sharpening of any cutting tool easier. Tormek enables the achievement of exact cutting geo-metry and consistent results for chisels, turning tools, knives, shears or machine tools. Also suitable for workshops and instructional settings because of safe operation – no sparks are produced and it has an overload safety clutch.
The „Tormek-Original“ ceramic wheel assures short sharpening times under all conditions in combination with the greatest possible tool protection. The front end can also be used for plane honing. The leather honing wheel removes burrs quickly and leaves a perfectly polished cutting edge. Designed for continuous operation (T-7) with solid housing and sliding water container.
A summary of the advantages of the Tormek T-7 and T-3 sharpening machines
Longer working life:
- Stainless steel spindle with EzyLock-System for easier stone assembling
- Better motor insulation
- Electrophoretic dip painted casing (T-7)
- Improved water container with magnetic dirt collector, overspill rim and drip-off plate (T-7)
- 2 additional rubber feet to drain off water on the case (T-7)
- 10-year guarantee!